Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

DFI Day 9 Revision and Exam

Today was the last day of the DFI.  What a lot of learning and experience I gained during this time.

Yesterday I sat the Google for Educator Level 1 exam and I have received an email saying I had PASSED.


It is exciting that we are now in Level 2 for the Covid 19 and that school will reopen for all students on Monday.  It will be fabulous to see all my students again and to use the skills that I learnt during DFI.


As the DFI comes to an end I can say that I have learnt some valuable lessons.  I know the importance of the learn Create Share philosophy and have made many changes to my learning site as a result of this.

A real take home message for me is that
A digitally fluent teacher leads to A digitally fluent student


Another valuable part of DFI was making connections with other teachers from around NZ who want to better themselves in a digital environment

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sue! I'm so proud of our WC team and I can't wait to be catching up in person when the lockdown ends. You have been a a guiding light in online learning for me and I thought all of the activities you were creating for your learners were amazing! Perhaps you'd like to sit my exam again for me:) - I just missed out but I'll be giving it another go. Take care - it's been a pleasure to work with you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.