Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Part 2 of PLD for 2020

 I attended a meeting in Term 2, which was run by Karen Evans and explained how to make referrals and the role of the new Learning Support Co-ordinator role.  Here is the link to the powerpoint from that meeting.

The Grey Main PLG's for the term were based on te reo and I attended meeting on the 3 and the 10th of June.  The learning from this was particularly beneficial around te reo for pet day.

Mamaku Hub moderated reports on the 23 June - soemthing that helped me to complete reports in the Grey Main Way.

I signed up for and completed te reo puawai maori course to help build my te reo use in the classroom.  I have also downloaded some common sayings and am practising these with my class.  Here is the link to the learning I got out of this course


Term 3

4/8/20 a running records workshop

5/8/20  PLG on Ero Indicators

27/8/20  Toolkit on 'Creative Collage for descriptive writing'

7/9/20 Problem solving in maths -  more that just words.  (webinar)


I had also completed two toolkits in term one.  Game boards on 10/3/20 and Using creator studio to animate slides on 12/3/20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.